Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thanks for visiting...

I've noticed a lot more visitors to my blog in recent days - thanks in part to co-workers who have linked my blog to theirs...

I know that I don't write as much as I should, but there is a fine line between cleverness and stupidity, and I don't like to cross it (very often)...

About the only things that are going on are the political ads for the South Carolina primaries - real good stuff, if you're into personal bashing of views, clothes, hair, spouses, etc. Really can't wait until the whole thing is over - the elections have become nothing more than a popularity contest.

I think most people today, if offered the presidency, would turn it down - there's too much "stuff" for anyone to make a difference for the better...

Share your views, if you like...

2 comments:

Banu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Banu said...

Eventhough u write less ur posts are really good